What document should I bring to a US b1 B2 visa interview?
While applying for a B2 visa, applicants have to bring the following documents along with them to the Consulate or Embassy when they come for their visa interview: Valid Passport (current and old passports). DS-160 form confirmation page. Application fee payment receipt.
How should I dress for US visa interview?
Here’s what a Visa Officer Said about “How to Dress for the U.S. Visa Interview.” There’s no dress code whatsoever. Try not to dress too formal (it’s uncomfortable and unnecessary). Just make sure your clothes are clean and tidy and you’ll do fine.
What should I not bring to a US visa interview?
The following items are not allowed in the Embassy during your interview:
- Mobile phones.
- Electronic personal digital assistants.
- Audio or video recording devices.
- Laptop computers.
- Portable music players.
- Travel bags.
What documents do I need to bring for US visa interview?
Visa Update: Preparing For Your Immigrant Visa Interview
- Valid passport/s + old passport with a U.S. visa (if applicable)
- Original civil documents.
- Medical examination results from St. …
- Signed affidavit of support forms from your petitioner/sponsor and financial documents.
What should I wear to US Embassy interview Malaysia?
Please go out in a light blue or with white long sleeves, a nice tie with a formal pant that does not display on the outfit. When going out for a visa interview in the United States embassy please go with a formal watch with a good leather type strap and not a sports watches type. Please go in a dark grey suit.
What are the common questions in US visa interview?
Following are few of the common questions asked during the United States Visa interview:
- What is the reason for your travel to the United States? …
- What is the duration of your stay in the United States? …
- Where will you be staying? …
- Where do you stay in India? …
- Who is going to cover your expenses during the travel?
How should a woman dress for a visa interview?
Formal shirt (white or light blue with long sleeves), a tie and formal pants. A suit (if it isn’t too hot for you to wear one) in dark grey preferably. Dark brown or black belt but none of those with those big loops on them. Leather shoes and dark-coloured socks.
Is visa interview hard?
The visa interview; the final phase of the higher education process, is as important as the other parts of the higher education process. … While getting a visa is not very difficult, you will increase your chances of obtaining a visa, if you are prepared.
How can I pass US visa interview?
US Visa Interview: Tips to make a Favourable Impression
- Language. …
- Positive Attitude. …
- Look and Act the Part. …
- Proving Ties to Family and India. …
- Know your Program. …
- Give Precise Answers. …
- Complete Documents. …
- Do NOT mention Hopes of Employment in the US.