How does tourism promote job opportunity?
Tourism and hospitality creates diversified employment opportunities in different sectors like accommodation, food and beverage establishments, transportation services, travel agencies, tour operation companies, natural and cultural attractions sites.
How can tourism help employment in an area?
tourism can provide employment ot many people.
- As tourism incerases , the cultural handicrafts were more sold as it is new for foreigners.
- the guiders will get more opportunities and tourism can provide employment as a guider.
- hotels can earn more profits.
What are benefits of tourism?
Tourism boosts the revenue of the economy, creates thousands of jobs, develops the infrastructures of a country, and plants a sense of cultural exchange between foreigners and citizens. The number of jobs created by tourism in many different areas is significant.
How does tourism increase income and employment opportunity in a country?
It creates employment for people of the country. It promotes cultural awareness and also helps to preserve local culture and traditions. Money gained from tourism can be used to develop the infrastructure and services e.g. new roads and airports. … Natural attractions can be protected using income from tourism.
How can tourism help create employment opportunities at local level?
Answer: Tourism creates and generates jobs directly through hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, taxis, and souvenir sales, and indirectly through the supply of goods and services needed by tourism-related businesses.
What are the benefits of a career in travel and tourism?
5 Reasons to Start a Career in Tourism
- #1) Tourism Is One of the World’s Largest Industries. …
- #2) It Allows You to Travel. …
- #3) It Will Strengthen Your Soft Skills. …
- #4) People Are Spending More Money When Traveling. …
- #5) It’s Easy to Get Started. …
- Accelerate Your Career.