What recreational activities are open in NYC?
The Best Outdoor Activities in New York City
- Take a stroll through Central Park. …
- Venture along the High Line. …
- Go kayaking along the Hudson River. …
- Go nature walking in Inwood Hill Park. …
- Enjoy outdoor theater in Shakespeare in the Park. …
- Enjoy the fun, sun and sand at Coney Island Beach.
Are New York landmarks open?
Most every NYC attraction is open with reduced capacity, safety protocols and reservations required. Whether you want to sightsee from the sky or selfie with celebs @ Madame Tussauds, you can be safe and explore.
Whats open in NYC at night?
Open all night NYC: Where to hang after hours
- The Apple Store in Midtown East. …
- Comedy Cellar. …
- Empanada Mama. …
- Hair and Spa Party 24 Hours. …
- Museum of Sex. …
- Nitehawk Cinema. …
- Whitestone Lanes.
Are bars allowed to open in NYC?
Governor Cuomo signed legislation allowing food and beverage businesses to continue using municipal space and the State Liquor Authority will also continue to permit bars and restaurants to serve alcohol in these dining areas under the NYC DOT Open Restaurants Program for another year.
What’s free in NYC today?
The Top 18 Free and Totally Awesome Things to do in NYC from a Local!
- The Vessel.
- The Highline in Chelsea.
- Chelsea NYC Art Galleries.
- Central Park.
- Grand Central Terminal Station.
- Times Square.
- Washington Square Park.
- The Oculus.
Which museums are open NYC?
New York City Museums Open at 5:00pm on Thursday, November 4, 2021
|Alice Austen House Museum||5:00pm||2 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island|
|The Met Breuer||5:30pm||945 Madison Ave at 75th Street|
|Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)||5:30pm||18 West 54th Street|
|Taipei Cultural Center||5:30pm||1 East 42nd Street, 7th Floor|
Are New York City museums open?
Happily, New York City museums have begun to open. The protocols vary among them but the art and exhibitions are glorious.