Why do people vacation in the Bahamas?
The Bahamas is made up of around 700 islands, attracting millions of tourists each year who experience the breathtaking beaches, duty-free shops, fishing and scuba diving excursions, and luxurious accommodations. … Those who love the beaches should top the list for their next holiday to the Bahamas.
What are the benefits of tourism in the Bahamas?
- Allows government to pay foreign debt.
- Allows the Bahamian dollar to stay on par with the US dollar.
- Allows government to pay the thousands of persons employed in government their monthly salaries.
- Allows government to have money to do road works, school construction and all other governmental works.
Why do you like The Bahamas?
These waters may actually be some of the clearest in the world, so it’s no wonder it’s a popular destination for snorkelers and scuba divers. Perhaps even more beautiful than the water itself is what lies therein: The Bahamas are full of colorful marine life and an assortment of shipwrecks just waiting to be explored.
Why you should live in The Bahamas?
Living in The Bahamas will give you access to some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, the relaxed pace of island life, glorious weather and nearly unmatched tax benefits. But life in The Bahamas also comes with a high price tag.
What are 3 interesting facts about The Bahamas?
6 Things You Didn’t Know About The Bahamas
- The world’s third-largest wine cellar is in Nassau. …
- The Bahamas boasts the third largest barrier reef on the planet. …
- Our waters are some of the clearest in the world. …
- There are 700 islands in The Bahamas. …
- Hollywood loves Paradise! …
- The Bahamas is home to its own “sea monster”.
What is Nassau Bahamas known for?
The country’s capital city, located in New Providence island, Nassau boasts the country’s largest and busiest Ports of Entry: the Lynden Pindling International Airport and its Cruise Port.
What is the Bahamas known for producing?
Major industries include tourism, banking, cement, oil refining and transshipment, salt production, rum, aragonite, pharmaceuticals, and spiral-welded steel pipe. Major agricultural products include citrus, vegetables, and poultry.
What is the Bahamas famous food?
Conch, a large tropical mollusk (sea snail) with firm, white flesh, is the national dish of the Bahamas. Conch can be prepared in a number of ways: served raw with lime juice, raw vegetables and even fruit called conch salad.