How long does it take to get an Indian green card in USA?
In most cases, it takes about two years for a green card to become available, and the entire process takes around three years. It can take slightly longer for citizens of Mexico, China, India, and the Philippines.
What is the fastest way to get a US green card?
If you’re a close relative to a U.S. citizen or a green card holder, they can petition for you to obtain legal permanent residency. This option is the fastest and most popular path to getting a green card. U.S. citizens are permitted to petition for immediate relatives, including: Spouses.
How can I immigrate to USA from India?
To apply for an immigrant visa, a foreign citizen seeking to immigrate generally must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident immediate relative(s), or prospective U.S. employer, and have an approved petition before applying for an immigrant visa.
How can I get permanent residency in USA?
There are several ways to obtain permanent residency in the U.S, including:
- A petition from an employer. …
- Marriage to a U.S. citizen.
- Sponsorship by a close relative who is a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
- The U.S. Department of State diversity lottery program.
How can an Indian get US citizenship?
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the place of residence, for at least three months prior to the application.
- Have continuous residence in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for at least five years immediately preceding the application.
In which country Indian can get citizenship easily?
Ecuador. Ecuador joins countries where Indians easily get citizenship due to their citizenship by investment programme. It’s a small but developing country in the top west coast of South America having immense tourism and economic potential.
How can I settle in USA?
These are the most common ones:
- Green Card Lottery. Winning the US Green Card Lottery is probably the most beautiful and, with a little luck, also the easiest way into the country of your dreams. …
- Family-based immigration. …
- Employment-based immigration. …
- Immigration via investment.
Who can sponsor me in USA?
Who You Can Help Immigrate
|Who Can Sponsor Who|
|Who You Are||Immigrants You Can Petition|
|U.S. citizen (at least age 18, for financial sponsorship purposes)||Minor, unmarried children|
|U.S. citizen||Married children or adult children|
|U.S. citizen age 21 or older||Brothers and sisters|
Which country is easy to get PR?
Panama is one of the easiest countries to get Permanent residency and has many routes to acquiring this. Purchasing property worth EUR 250,000 makes an individual eligible for Greek Permanent residency.
Is it hard to get a green card?
As of May 2020, completing the green card process is impossible for most people, regardless of whether they are living in the U.S. or coming from overseas, owing to U.S. government office closures to in-person visits.