Which country has citizens that travel the most?
Finland is the most well-travelled country in the world, with the average Finn making 7.5 trips a year, including stays at home and abroad.
Which country has the highest number of international tourists?
Based on 2019 tourism numbers, the most visited countries are:
- Spain – 83.7 million.
- United States – 79.3 million.
- China – 65.7 million.
- Italy – 64.5 million.
- Turkey – 51.2 million.
- Mexico – 45.0 million.
- Thailand – 39.8 million.
- Germany – 39.6 million 10 United Kingdom – 39.4 million.
Which European country citizens travel the most internationally?
The Top 10 Most Visited Countries in Europe
- France – 86.9 million visitors. …
- Spain – 81.8 million visitors. …
- Italy – 58.3 million visitors. …
- United Kingdom – 37.7 million visitors. …
- Turkey – 37.6 million visitors. …
- Germany – 37.5 million visitors. …
- Austria – 29.5 million visitors. …
- Greece – 27.2 million visitors.
Where do most people want travel?
Top travel destinations for Americans in 2019
- New Zealand.
Which country has the least tourists?
The tiny nation of Nauru is the smallest island country in the world. In 2017, just 130 visitors ventured to explore this island, making it the least-visited country in the world. Nauru sits northeast of Australia and is a four-hour direct flight from Brisbane.
What is the number 1 place to visit in the world?
Paris tops the list of best places to visit in 2019 to 2020 with its stellar cuisine, historical sites, and romantic atmosphere. New Zealand’s South Island followed close behind at second on the list, while Rome clocked in at No. 3.
Which country visits us the most?
Top Nationalities of Foreign Travelers to the U.S.
|Residence of travelers to the U.S.||2019 arrivals in millions|